A petrol interceptor is a device designed to separate and retain inside the mineral oils in suspension in waste water.
The petrol interceptor must be preceded by a settling tank incorporated in the separator or external to the retention of heavy materials (sludges and sands).
Our petrol interceptorare manufactured in High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and in accordance with the standard EN 858-1 and ISO 9001.
- Service stations
- Car wash
- Where there may be water contamination by oils (hydrocarbon)
- Legal Limits meet the Class I (5 mg/l)
- Constructedaccording to EN 858-1
- Removable coalescent cell for easy cleaning
- Increased capacity of separation and decanting
- Lifting rings
- Flow rates from 3 l/s. to 1 000 l/sec.
- Thick and sturdy HDPE walls
- Handles for easymanouvering
- Oil level alarm
- Cast iron Covers 250 KN and 400 KN resistance